- MSW / Graduate with specialization in CSR, Industrial Safety or HR
- Knowledge and interpretation of local industrial laws, Fire protection, Environment, IH&S and labor laws
- Excellent written & spoken communication skill in English
- Strong discipline and ethical working capability
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft suite & usual communication software / tools
- Executive OHS process will be responsible for OHS compliance & Risk assessment, OHS process design, planning & implementation, OHS Due diligence and site remediation and successful execution projects for industrial clients in India.
- The executive also will be responsible to maintain and manage the project according to the specified code of conduct, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Shall periodically verify factory records like employment & wages records, Statutory & Establishment records, Health & Safety records etc.
- Shall periodically review of all Health and Safety systems Fire protection, Process safety and Environmental issues in the factories.
- Keep the track of the validity of the Statutory & Establishment records, licenses and approval for the factories and intimate the management in advance about the expiry as the specified pre alert policies.
- Coordinate and review the compliance process with the management of the factories.
|Executive OHS Process