- Graduate in Science / Engineering / Diploma with specialization in Industrial Safety
- Knowledge and interpretation of local industrial laws, Fire protection, First-Aid, IH&S and labor laws
- Excellent written & spoken communication skill in English and additional language Kannada and Tamil shall be preferred
- Ability to address large audience
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft suite & usual communication software / tools.
- Plan and conduct various training programs on Occupational Health & Safety, Fire protection, Process safety and First-Aid and Environmental issues in the manufacturing factories.
- Coordinate with various NGOs working on the subject of Child Labour, Women Safety at workplace, Environment in the industry
|Position||Health & Safety Trainer|