- MSW / Graduate with specialization in CSR, Industrial Safety or HR
- Knowledge and interpretation of local industrial laws, Fire protection, Environment, IH&S and labor laws
- Excellent written & spoken communication skill in English
- Strong discipline and ethical working capability
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft suite & usual communication software / tools.
- Plan and conduct audits to assess compliance with specified code of conduct, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Verify factory records like employment & wages records, Statutory & Establishment records, Health & Safety records etc.
- Review of all Health and Safety systems Fire protection, Process safety and Environmental issues in the factories.
- Make an objective feedback based on evidences and reporting of all the encountered problems
- Prepare and submit audit reports
- Keep the track of Corrective Action Plan (CAP) with the factories
- Analyse the Corrective Action Taken (CAT) summery from the factories
- Coordinate the review audit with the factories
|Position||Social Compliance Audit Assistant|